Helen Mirren sparks facelift rumours
London: Veteran star Helen Mirren has sent rumour mills into an overdrive with unusual headwear on a visit to the supermarket, sparking speculations that she has had a facelift.
The 67-year-old actress wore a see-through blue scarf covering white bandages around her neck when she shopped at a local supermarket, reported Daily Mirror.
"It`s the type of bandage that would be used after a classic facelift. You can never be 100 per cent certain but it looks that way. Her face definitely looks puffy," said Harley Street cosmetic surgeon Dr Nick Milojovic.
Mirren showed she has the trim shape to go with her youthful looks when photographed in a bikini while on holiday in Italy with her husband of five years, film director Taylor Hackford, 67.
"You go, `I don`t want to look at that face any more`, and I understand that, absolutely. People should be allowed to do whatever they want to be happy. But I don`t like plastic surgery on young people. That`s horrific," she had said earlier.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor