Helen Mirren sparks facelift rumours
London: Veteran star Helen Mirren has sent rumour mills into an overdrive with unusual headwear on a visit to the supermarket, sparking speculations that she has had a facelift.
The 67-year-old actress wore a see-through blue scarf covering white bandages around her neck when she shopped at a local supermarket, reported Daily Mirror.
"It`s the type of bandage that would be used after a classic facelift. You can never be 100 per cent certain but it looks that way. Her face definitely looks puffy," said Harley Street cosmetic surgeon Dr Nick Milojovic.
Mirren showed she has the trim shape to go with her youthful looks when photographed in a bikini while on holiday in Italy with her husband of five years, film director Taylor Hackford, 67.
"You go, `I don`t want to look at that face any more`, and I understand that, absolutely. People should be allowed to do whatever they want to be happy. But I don`t like plastic surgery on young people. That`s horrific," she had said earlier.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'