Helena Christensen says she likes old-fashioned bras
London: Helena Christensen, who has been whipping her clothes off for modelling jobs for a long time, has said that she “not really a Wonderbra girl”.
As she launched her new capsule underwear range for Triumph Essence, the 43-year-old beauty queen said that she likes the old fashioned look.
“I’m personally not into too much padding and wiring. I like the more old-fashioned look […] I like a cleavage that’s not too much - a tiny hint of something,” the Telegraph quoted her as saying.
“I’m not a Wonderbra girl, no,” she said.
However, the Victoria’s Secret model added that she does worry about her body.
“Like any woman, I worry about my body,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!