Helena doesn`t regret fashion mistakes
London: Helena Bonham Carter has admitted that she made many fashion mistakes but doesn`t care about it.
The British actress caused a stir when she appeared at this year`s Golden Globe Awards wearing one red and one green shoe, but said she feels the fashion industry has become too serious and tries to lay down too many rules, reports contactmusic.com.
"Why not wear mismatching shoes? Who says we can`t? I was just having fun. Sometimes I get it right and I sometimes I get it wrong, But fashion is all about having fun," she said.
"I think fashion has been hijacked by the fashion industry creating rules on what one should wear and I feel like breaking the mould and seeing that the world won`t crumble," she added.
Carter also says that she admires singer Lady Gaga for her outrageous sense of style.
"I love the way Lady Gaga dresses. She`s like a work of art. Anybody who is inventive, different or has fun like her, I love and admire. I`m amazed that she`s able to stand up in some of those shoes she wears," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Jurassic World' sequel to be bigger, grander, says Glen McIntosh
- Gauri Khan chills with youngest son AbRam in Barcelona!
- Esha Gupta named Goodwill Ambassador for 'touching little heart'
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 35th anniversary of 'Yaarana', shares 'amazing memories'
- Know the latest gifting trend this festive season!
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!