Helena doesn`t regret fashion mistakes
London: Helena Bonham Carter has admitted that she made many fashion mistakes but doesn`t care about it.
The British actress caused a stir when she appeared at this year`s Golden Globe Awards wearing one red and one green shoe, but said she feels the fashion industry has become too serious and tries to lay down too many rules, reports contactmusic.com.
"Why not wear mismatching shoes? Who says we can`t? I was just having fun. Sometimes I get it right and I sometimes I get it wrong, But fashion is all about having fun," she said.
"I think fashion has been hijacked by the fashion industry creating rules on what one should wear and I feel like breaking the mould and seeing that the world won`t crumble," she added.
Carter also says that she admires singer Lady Gaga for her outrageous sense of style.
"I love the way Lady Gaga dresses. She`s like a work of art. Anybody who is inventive, different or has fun like her, I love and admire. I`m amazed that she`s able to stand up in some of those shoes she wears," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- My fashion sense was quite outrageous: Kangana Ranaut