Henry Cavill sported ill fitted costume at `Man of Steel` audition
New York: Henry Cavill has revealed that he sported an ill-fitting superman suit and could barely hear himself speak when he appeared for the audition of the role in `Man of Steel`.
Cavill recalled that there was a giant fan blowing in the room and it was very windy that made it impossible for him to hear anything, the New York Daily News reported.
But director Zack Snyder did not need to hear a single line.
Snyder said that the moment he saw the actor mumbling dumb lines, he was sure that he was the one he is searching for.
He said that they had put him in a Christopher Reeve suit, which was far too big to fit him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for