Henry Cavill sported ill fitted costume at `Man of Steel` audition
New York: Henry Cavill has revealed that he sported an ill-fitting superman suit and could barely hear himself speak when he appeared for the audition of the role in `Man of Steel`.
Cavill recalled that there was a giant fan blowing in the room and it was very windy that made it impossible for him to hear anything, the New York Daily News reported.
But director Zack Snyder did not need to hear a single line.
Snyder said that the moment he saw the actor mumbling dumb lines, he was sure that he was the one he is searching for.
He said that they had put him in a Christopher Reeve suit, which was far too big to fit him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks incredibly gorgeous on the cover of Grazia India
- Deepika Padukone aces her monochrome look like a fashion pro!
- Make-up must haves in your kitty!
- Wedding special: Dear men, ace Nawabi look this season
- Vishnu Raj Menon wins Peter England Mr India 2016, Hrithik Roshan feels 'inspired'