Herbal clothing range from Jatinn Kochhar
New Delhi: A clothing line with healing benefits in summer sounds like an interesting idea and fashion designer Jatinn Kochhar has brought it to the market with his new range - Tatha Vastram.
The range has been conceptualised by Kochhar and Divita Kanoria, who is chief wellness officer at The Vedic Collection.
"For the first time in India, people can wear organic cotton clothing with selected herbs permanently infused, using age old methods and techniques, which delivers a host of benefits for overall well being," Kanoria said in a statement.
"The healing value of herbal clothing and its usage is based on the principle of touch and by coming in contact, the body loses toxins and its metabolism is enhanced."
The price for the range starts from Rs.4,500.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla to pay homage to Varanasi at IBFW
- Steven Spielberg donate USD 1 mn for Hilary Clinton's SuperPAC
- 'Mission: Impossible—Rogue Nation' wins box-office
- When Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra punched Jacqueline Fernandez
- ‘Baahubali’ creates history; Hindi version rakes in Rs 100 crore!