‘Heroine’ Kareena Kapoor now on the cover of Notch!
Mumbai: Things are definitely going great for Kareena Kapoor. ‘Heroine’, that had been touted as Bebo’s most challenging film till date, despite being not-so-appreciated by critics, has received rave reviews for the actress’ role in it. And the laurels just don’t stop pouring in.
The Kapoor starlet has now featured on the cover of the famous digital lifestyle magazine, Notch. Kareena looks resplendent in an off-white dress on the cover of the September issue of the magazine.
Kareena, who is all set to tie the knot with beau Saif Ali Khan in October this year, seems to be glowing in all the appreciation that Madhur Bhandarkar’s ‘Heroine’ has garnered for her. And going by the manner in which she’s embarked on the way to progress, there’s no stopping Kareena!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anita Dongre goes back to the roots, Dia supports her cause
- I prefer Indian designers over big international names: Aditi Rao Hydari
- See pics: RAR comes out with Autumn Winter collection!
- Wearing bow-tie everyday was Nick Jonas' fashion faux pas
- Ranbir Kapoor unveils Manish Malhotra's debut menswear line at LFW