Hidesign now forays into luxury line
New Delhi: Indian leather accessories brand Hidesign is foraying into a luxury line that is exclusively styled by Milanese designer Alberto Ciaschini.
Ciaschini, who has been leading the design department of Hidesign since 2004, has partnered with the finest couture embroiders of France along with the best artisans at Hidesign to bring together the luxury line of bags that will be an amalgamation of modern shapes, soft structures and bright hues.
This will add to the brand`s category line and will play a pivotal role in Hidesign`s positioning as a premium luxury brand, says Dilip Kapur, founder of the brand.
"...Our clientele is upwardly mobile, discerning in its style and maturing in its sensibility - similarly we are growing with this loyal clientele and are also foraying into a new arena of customers. Hidesign forged the best of creative alliances to mark the debut of its luxury label and we are looking forward to the response," Kapur said in a statement.
The handcrafted luxury line features handbags, evening bags, clutches and mobile phone holsters in finest leathers and Swarovski crystals.
The label will be made available at Hidesign Stores across the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani
- MS Dhoni goes gaga over Sushant Singh Rajput's performance in his biopic
- Priyanka Chopra to go 'Live With Kelly' once again
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Abu Azmi backs Salman Khan, says Shiv Sena indulging in 'theatrics'
- SS Rajamouli reveals logo of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' – View inside
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn