Holly Willoughby`s revealing dress on `The Voice` sparks 139 complaints
London: The cleavage-flashing dress wore by Holly Willoughby on the finale of `The Voice` on Saturday has sparked 139 complaints.
The BBC bosses have been forced to apologize to the viewers, who found the dress indecent, the Mirror reported.
The show, viewed by 8.7million fans, was broadcasted from 7.15pm to 9.30pm on Saturday, with more than half of the programme telecasted before 9pm, when the broadcasters are supposed to avoid materials unsuitable for children.
A BBC spokeswoman said that they were sorry if some of the viewers found the dress to be unsuitable.
The spokesperson added that they had thought that the dress Willoughby wore was glamorous and appropriate for the occasion and did not expect it to hurt the expectations of the viewers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ki and Ka': Arjun Kapoor shares a song-wrap selfie with Kareena Kapoor!
- Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor’s ‘Dheere Dheere’ crosses 55 million views
- Watch: How ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ was born
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestant Rahul Mahajan beats girlfriend?
- Navratri special: Day 1 - Worship Maa Shailputri for good fortune