Holly Willoughby`s revealing dress on `The Voice` sparks 139 complaints
London: The cleavage-flashing dress wore by Holly Willoughby on the finale of `The Voice` on Saturday has sparked 139 complaints.
The BBC bosses have been forced to apologize to the viewers, who found the dress indecent, the Mirror reported.
The show, viewed by 8.7million fans, was broadcasted from 7.15pm to 9.30pm on Saturday, with more than half of the programme telecasted before 9pm, when the broadcasters are supposed to avoid materials unsuitable for children.
A BBC spokeswoman said that they were sorry if some of the viewers found the dress to be unsuitable.
The spokesperson added that they had thought that the dress Willoughby wore was glamorous and appropriate for the occasion and did not expect it to hurt the expectations of the viewers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama
- Shahid Kapoor's video on wife Mira Rajput's phone conversation is bang on!
- Sushant Singh Rajput FLIES high for ‘Chandamama Door Ke’ – WATCH, it’s mind-blowing
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim ‘apology’ post row: THESE Bollywood celebrities have extended support