How to accessorize your hair this summer
New Delhi: Hair accessories are believed to be the fastest way to achieve pretty summer hair this season that would give a great final finish to one`s night out ensembles.
Hair stylist Pernia Qureshi said that nothing could add an extra spring or summer twist to their hairstyle like a pretty hair accessory.
Rod Anker, Creative Director of Monsoon Salon and Spa said that clips were also their solution on a bad hair day. For example, one could just make a messy bun on top of their head and fasten a couple of clips on the side.
Anker further said that putting in too many things at once will not only make one look like a fashion victim, it will also damage their hair if the pins and barrettes were too tight and therefore, he would suggest one should opt for elastic hair bands.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics
- Fawad Khan is conservative – Here’s why