How to accessorize your hair this summer
New Delhi: Hair accessories are believed to be the fastest way to achieve pretty summer hair this season that would give a great final finish to one`s night out ensembles.
Hair stylist Pernia Qureshi said that nothing could add an extra spring or summer twist to their hairstyle like a pretty hair accessory.
Rod Anker, Creative Director of Monsoon Salon and Spa said that clips were also their solution on a bad hair day. For example, one could just make a messy bun on top of their head and fasten a couple of clips on the side.
Anker further said that putting in too many things at once will not only make one look like a fashion victim, it will also damage their hair if the pins and barrettes were too tight and therefore, he would suggest one should opt for elastic hair bands.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance