How to style up for college life
If you want to put your best foot forward with your fashion sense in college, but have a limited budget, take care of how you shop. Go for unbranded products and fetch online deals.
New Delhi: If you want to put your best foot forward with your fashion sense in college, but have a limited budget, take care of how you shop. Go for unbranded products and fetch online deals.
Sheena Agarwaal, director, Urbanista Image Consultancy, has shared some tips on how to look fashionable without burning a hole in your pocket.
* Define your style: Looking fabulous with scarce resources is very much possible. You have to define your fashion style. You can meet all the fashion standards without spending on such extravagant things. Moreover, you have to understand that using more fashion stuff at a time is not the key to looking fabulous.
* Chalking out your fashion budget: Money is yours and so is the choice, but I just want to advise you to allocate your finance for the purchase of things that you really need. Also prefer quality stuff that can last for at least a few months. We recommend that you look at every fashion pick as an investment.
* Choose unbranded things over branded: Irrespective of whether you love branded clothing stuff or not, you have to understand that wearing named brand clothing is not the only way to look good. Look for quality. And you can find them even on the streets if you have the eye for it. Look around, there are some other companies which produce high class clothing at a much more reasonable price. All we need to realise is that we can live without brands.
* Search for online discount shops: Online discount stores are a great way to get trendy clothes and spend less money. They all have ample options and a very good return policy. Don’t be afraid to try them.
* Search for e-coupons: E-coupons are just like loyalty cards, you can save up to 50 percent and even more on such coupons.