Hrithik Roshan launches lifestyle brand HRX
New Delhi: Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan has joined forces with online shopping portal Myntra.com to exclusively launch and manufacture his active lifestyle apparel and casual wear brand HRX.
The HRX collection is a combination of style and substance with inspiration drawn from the "Krrish" star. The brand is a mix of his supreme style and passion, and will be sold only on Myntra.com starting Saturday, said a statement.
The range includes extreme casuals and easy actives in apparel along with sports footwear for men. These products are lightweight and made of premium fabrics crafted with a contemporary slim fit. The line is dominated by vibrant colours.
"I always envisioned HRX to be a platform that could inspire people to bring out their best and to never give up. My team, Afsar Zaidi from Exceed and Sid Shah from The Wild East Group have taken my philosophy and turned it into a brand," Hrithik said of the brand in a statement.
"Partnering with Myntra.com to launch HRX was the opportune decision as they are in-sync with our philosophy and effortlessly helped in creating the brand, just as I visualized," he added.
The 39-year-old star`s massive fan base will be a major advantage for the brand, believes Mukesh Bansal, CEO and co-founder, Myntra.
"We are very excited about the opportunity to build original indigenous brands in India. Hrithik has massive fan base and is widely respected for his passion for fitness.
"We felt that we can create a very unique and lasting brand by taking inspiration from Hrithik`s work ethic, his incredible story of overcoming various setbacks and of course, his (identity) as one of the most stylish actors in Bollywood," Bansal said.
The range starts from Rs.499 for basic t-shirts and goes up to Rs.2,499 for jeans and trousers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic