Hrithik Roshan launches lifestyle brand HRX
New Delhi: Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan has joined forces with online shopping portal Myntra.com to exclusively launch and manufacture his active lifestyle apparel and casual wear brand HRX.
The HRX collection is a combination of style and substance with inspiration drawn from the "Krrish" star. The brand is a mix of his supreme style and passion, and will be sold only on Myntra.com starting Saturday, said a statement.
The range includes extreme casuals and easy actives in apparel along with sports footwear for men. These products are lightweight and made of premium fabrics crafted with a contemporary slim fit. The line is dominated by vibrant colours.
"I always envisioned HRX to be a platform that could inspire people to bring out their best and to never give up. My team, Afsar Zaidi from Exceed and Sid Shah from The Wild East Group have taken my philosophy and turned it into a brand," Hrithik said of the brand in a statement.
"Partnering with Myntra.com to launch HRX was the opportune decision as they are in-sync with our philosophy and effortlessly helped in creating the brand, just as I visualized," he added.
The 39-year-old star`s massive fan base will be a major advantage for the brand, believes Mukesh Bansal, CEO and co-founder, Myntra.
"We are very excited about the opportunity to build original indigenous brands in India. Hrithik has massive fan base and is widely respected for his passion for fitness.
"We felt that we can create a very unique and lasting brand by taking inspiration from Hrithik`s work ethic, his incredible story of overcoming various setbacks and of course, his (identity) as one of the most stylish actors in Bollywood," Bansal said.
The range starts from Rs.499 for basic t-shirts and goes up to Rs.2,499 for jeans and trousers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Baahubali 2’ trailer strikes gold, garners 100 million views!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' row: Navjot Singh Sidhu should stop citing me as example, says Kirron Kher
- Phillauri movie review: Anushka Sharma as Shashi is bewitching; Suraj Sharma proves his brilliance in a funny way!
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH