Hrithik Roshan launches lifestyle brand HRX
New Delhi: Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan has joined forces with online shopping portal Myntra.com to exclusively launch and manufacture his active lifestyle apparel and casual wear brand HRX.
The HRX collection is a combination of style and substance with inspiration drawn from the "Krrish" star. The brand is a mix of his supreme style and passion, and will be sold only on Myntra.com starting Saturday, said a statement.
The range includes extreme casuals and easy actives in apparel along with sports footwear for men. These products are lightweight and made of premium fabrics crafted with a contemporary slim fit. The line is dominated by vibrant colours.
"I always envisioned HRX to be a platform that could inspire people to bring out their best and to never give up. My team, Afsar Zaidi from Exceed and Sid Shah from The Wild East Group have taken my philosophy and turned it into a brand," Hrithik said of the brand in a statement.
"Partnering with Myntra.com to launch HRX was the opportune decision as they are in-sync with our philosophy and effortlessly helped in creating the brand, just as I visualized," he added.
The 39-year-old star`s massive fan base will be a major advantage for the brand, believes Mukesh Bansal, CEO and co-founder, Myntra.
"We are very excited about the opportunity to build original indigenous brands in India. Hrithik has massive fan base and is widely respected for his passion for fitness.
"We felt that we can create a very unique and lasting brand by taking inspiration from Hrithik`s work ethic, his incredible story of overcoming various setbacks and of course, his (identity) as one of the most stylish actors in Bollywood," Bansal said.
The range starts from Rs.499 for basic t-shirts and goes up to Rs.2,499 for jeans and trousers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There is a limit to everything, says Kiku Sharda on Tanmay Bhat's controversial video – Details inside
- Janice Dickinson looks extremely thin amid health crisis
- Do you know how mature your SOUL is? Find out here
- LGBT community won't be free till section 377 exists: Celina Jaitley
- Amitabh Bachchan proud of hosting girl child segment at government's gala
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for