Huma Qureshi to endorse eyewear brand?
Mumbai: Her quirky look in ‘Gangs Of Wasseypur’ (GOW), where Huma Qureshi teamed her traditional outfits with aviators, has is said to have landed the actress an endorsement deal with a leading eyewear brand.
The actress is in talks to be the face of the eyewear brand`s new range, though no further details have been revealed.
Her look in GOW was widely appreciated and soon became a rage among young girls to sport aviators with western as well as Indian outfits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic