I am embarrassed but happy: Paltrow on Beautiful Woman title
Los Angeles: Reacting to her new title of `World`s Most Beautiful Woman`, actress Gwyneth Paltrow says she is embarrassed but very happy.
The 40-year-old actress was named as the most beautiful woman in the world by People magazine, reported E! online.
"Oh, lord. It`s very sweet and I`m so embarrassed, but I`m so happy. It`s so weird. It`s crazy. It`s very sweet. I`m so flattered. I`m thrilled. It`s like the American version of a knighthood basically. My title just got longer," Paltrow said.
Other stars who have made to this year`s list include Jennifer Lawrence, Halle Berry, Drew Barrymore, Kerry Washington, Jane Fonda, Amanda Seyfried, Zooey Deschanel, Kelly Rowland, Pink among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar's 'Jolly LLB 2' enters Rs 100 cr club; makers CONFIRM 'Jolly LLB 3'!
- Vishal Bhardwaj a big fan of ‘Omkara’ lady Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Tom Hanks to release his first book
- Sushant Singh Rajput gears up for 'Chandamama Door Ke' – Here’s how
- Saif Ali Khan REVEALS he might change son Taimur Ali Khan's name!
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!