I am terrified of fashion: Soha Ali Khan
New Delhi: Bollywood actress Soha Ali Khan, known for her uber cool street style, says she is both in love and terrified of fashion.
"I am in love with fashion. I am a big fan of trends and style but at the same time, I am terrified of it. Fashion can be a very tricky thing to deal with at times. So have to be very careful," Soha said on the sidelines of Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week.
Dressed in an orange knee length dress, the 35-year-old actress looked chic as she honoured a young designer Gaurav Goyel, who won the Debut award organised by Wills Lifestyle.
Soha praised the new breed of designer and said she is very hopeful about the future of fashion in India.
"When I see such young designers` works, I feel very proud and hopeful. I can safely say that the future of fashion is in safe hands," she said.
Soha was last seen on the big screen opposite Arshad Warsi in `Mr Joe B Carvalho.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics