I couldn`t do what young designers do: Marc Jacobs
London: Louis Vuitton creative director Marc Jacobs has praised young talents in the fashion industry, particularly Taiwanese designer Alex Wang.
"People ask me about the younger designers, Alex Wang and all of them, I think they`re great. I couldn`t do what they do. It`s not what I do," a website quoted Jacobes as saying.
"But just like in pop music and in the art world, people always want new work from the artist that they like but they also want new artists. I don`t think one changes the other. There`s always room for new designers, new musicians, new artists, new writers. Madonna, I don`t think is showing any signs of slowing down, but that doesn`t mean Lady Gaga isn`t taking over the world," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha burns Twitter trolls for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj
- Athiya Shetty is 'biggest support' for Sooraj Pancholi
- There is no replacement for Akshay Kumar: Anees Bazmee