I couldn`t do what young designers do: Marc Jacobs
London: Louis Vuitton creative director Marc Jacobs has praised young talents in the fashion industry, particularly Taiwanese designer Alex Wang.
"People ask me about the younger designers, Alex Wang and all of them, I think they`re great. I couldn`t do what they do. It`s not what I do," a website quoted Jacobes as saying.
"But just like in pop music and in the art world, people always want new work from the artist that they like but they also want new artists. I don`t think one changes the other. There`s always room for new designers, new musicians, new artists, new writers. Madonna, I don`t think is showing any signs of slowing down, but that doesn`t mean Lady Gaga isn`t taking over the world," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies