I do not have a perfect body: Jessica Alba
London: Jessica Alba says she is selective in her choice of clothes as the actress feels that her body is not curvaceous.
The 32-year-old `Fantastic Four` star said she believes that women must be happy with the way they look and take better care of themselves, reportedly.
"I know how to emphasise my curves, that`s all. I choose clothes that accentuate my body, but it`s taken years of practice," Alba said.
"I do sport even though it`s not enough in my opinion. I practice yoga, dance, I drink lots of water and I eat healthily. At least, I try," she added.
The actress feels that the most attractive women are happy and healthy.
"Don`t focus on negative things, concentrate on the good times you have with your loved one. If you want to change your appearance because you don`t feel good about yourself, go for it and work hard to reach your goals," she said.
"But at the end of the day, focus on your good qualities because true beauty comes from confidence in yourself, happiness and kindness. Regardless of your appearance, that`s what I think of as a beautiful women," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bizarre! People who watch more porn become more religious, says study
- Here’s what Emraan Hashmi’s wife does every time he kisses his co-stars on screen
- Salma Agha to get lifetime Indian visa, say MHA sources
- Aamir Khan in second season of Anil Kapoor's '24'?
- AR Rahman conferred with Japan's Fukuoka prize 2016
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for