I do not have a perfect body: Jessica Alba
London: Jessica Alba says she is selective in her choice of clothes as the actress feels that her body is not curvaceous.
The 32-year-old `Fantastic Four` star said she believes that women must be happy with the way they look and take better care of themselves, reportedly.
"I know how to emphasise my curves, that`s all. I choose clothes that accentuate my body, but it`s taken years of practice," Alba said.
"I do sport even though it`s not enough in my opinion. I practice yoga, dance, I drink lots of water and I eat healthily. At least, I try," she added.
The actress feels that the most attractive women are happy and healthy.
"Don`t focus on negative things, concentrate on the good times you have with your loved one. If you want to change your appearance because you don`t feel good about yourself, go for it and work hard to reach your goals," she said.
"But at the end of the day, focus on your good qualities because true beauty comes from confidence in yourself, happiness and kindness. Regardless of your appearance, that`s what I think of as a beautiful women," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Here's what Farhan Akhtar has to say
- Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor keen to shoot more films in Meghalaya
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!