I do not have a perfect body: Jessica Alba
London: Jessica Alba says she is selective in her choice of clothes as the actress feels that her body is not curvaceous.
The 32-year-old `Fantastic Four` star said she believes that women must be happy with the way they look and take better care of themselves, reportedly.
"I know how to emphasise my curves, that`s all. I choose clothes that accentuate my body, but it`s taken years of practice," Alba said.
"I do sport even though it`s not enough in my opinion. I practice yoga, dance, I drink lots of water and I eat healthily. At least, I try," she added.
The actress feels that the most attractive women are happy and healthy.
"Don`t focus on negative things, concentrate on the good times you have with your loved one. If you want to change your appearance because you don`t feel good about yourself, go for it and work hard to reach your goals," she said.
"But at the end of the day, focus on your good qualities because true beauty comes from confidence in yourself, happiness and kindness. Regardless of your appearance, that`s what I think of as a beautiful women," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Jacqueline Fernandez dates a superhero! Brand new poster of Tiger Shroff's 'A Flying Jatt' is super cute- See poster
- Pakistani beauty Mahira Khan caught in mixed emotions for 'Raees'
- 'A Flying Jatt' rapper Raftaar speaks about his Bollywood journey- READ
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic