I don`t believe in natural look: Sofia Vergara
London: Actress-comedian Sofia Vergara says she doesn`t believe in the natural look and never leaves her house without getting dressed up.
The "Modern Family" star also said that she always advises her American friends to wear makeup.
"I`m Latin. I get glammed-up no matter what. It`s automatic. I shower, do hair and makeup. For me, it`s like shaving. I don`t believe in a natural look. Lipstick brightens your face," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Vergara as saying.
"Unless you`re Gisele Bündchen or 19, you need something. Most of my girlfriends are very good with it because they`re Latin, but some of the Americans, I give them lipstick like `put it on`," she said.
The 41-year-old also admits that she is comfortable with her body and wears what suits her.
"People say, `Oh you always wear the same type of dress on the red carpet`. Of course. I`m not 20 years old. I know exactly what looks good on me now," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking