I don`t believe in natural look: Sofia Vergara
London: Actress-comedian Sofia Vergara says she doesn`t believe in the natural look and never leaves her house without getting dressed up.
The "Modern Family" star also said that she always advises her American friends to wear makeup.
"I`m Latin. I get glammed-up no matter what. It`s automatic. I shower, do hair and makeup. For me, it`s like shaving. I don`t believe in a natural look. Lipstick brightens your face," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Vergara as saying.
"Unless you`re Gisele Bündchen or 19, you need something. Most of my girlfriends are very good with it because they`re Latin, but some of the Americans, I give them lipstick like `put it on`," she said.
The 41-year-old also admits that she is comfortable with her body and wears what suits her.
"People say, `Oh you always wear the same type of dress on the red carpet`. Of course. I`m not 20 years old. I know exactly what looks good on me now," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Narendra Modi making Nehru jacket fashionable again, believes Shantanu
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!