I don`t care how I look: Mark Wahlberg
London: Hollywood actor Mark Wahlberg says he doesn`t care about his appearance. The 42-year-old `Departed` actor said he has reached a stage in his life where he isn`t concerned about how he looks any longer, reportedly.
"I`m 42. I haven`t looked in a mirror in ten years. I don`t care how I look. If I have to prepare for a part physically, I will, but I`ve got nothing to prove. I`m not trying to impress anybody," he said.
Wahlberg plays a single father in the upcoming `Transformers: Age of Extinction`, and the actor, a father of four, said he liked the idea of being an older character.
"If Hollywood had its way, normally in a movie like this, Nicola Peltz, (who plays his daughter) would play my girlfriend. But I wanted to embrace the idea of playing older, of playing what will be my reality in the very near future," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Rati Agnihotri, businessman husband booked in Rs 47 lakh electricity theft case
- Sushmita Sen’s ‘I had promised the 14 year old #me’ VIDEO will inspire you to discipline your body