I don`t care how I look: Mark Wahlberg
London: Hollywood actor Mark Wahlberg says he doesn`t care about his appearance. The 42-year-old `Departed` actor said he has reached a stage in his life where he isn`t concerned about how he looks any longer, reportedly.
"I`m 42. I haven`t looked in a mirror in ten years. I don`t care how I look. If I have to prepare for a part physically, I will, but I`ve got nothing to prove. I`m not trying to impress anybody," he said.
Wahlberg plays a single father in the upcoming `Transformers: Age of Extinction`, and the actor, a father of four, said he liked the idea of being an older character.
"If Hollywood had its way, normally in a movie like this, Nicola Peltz, (who plays his daughter) would play my girlfriend. But I wanted to embrace the idea of playing older, of playing what will be my reality in the very near future," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Social stigma on HIV/AIDS should be pulled down: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Karan Johar yearns to work with Anurag Kashyap again
- Esteemed sarangi maestro Ustad Sabri Khan passes away
- Serena Williams goes nude for 2016 Pirelli Calendar shoot
- 'Bajirao Mastani' vs 'Dilwale': Which one will outshine the other?