I don`t miss modelling: Tyra Banks
London: Supermodel Tyra Banks said that she has no real desire to begin modelling again.
Banks, 40, who became one of the most successful fashion models in the world in the 1990s, has been studying at Harvard and hosting a chatshow, reported Digital Spy.
"I don`t miss modelling very much because I have America`s Next Top Model, so for the past ten years I`ve been creating photo shoots, executive producing the television show, and doing a lot of photo shoots myself.
"I do look back to those modelling days when it was just some people on your nails, somebody on your hair, somebody on your makeup, and you`re just like, `What angle am I going to do today?` So it was a pretty non-challenging life in terms of not having to micromanage and wear so many different hats, but it wasn`t easy," she said.
Banks said that she is very proud of her reality competition America`s `Next Top Model`, which recently celebrated its tenth anniversary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!