I knew that Daniele would follow me one day: Roberto Cavalli
London: Ace fashion designer Roberto Cavalli says he always knew his son Daniele would follow him into the fashion world.
The 72-year-old sees a younger version of himself in his son who helms the label`s menswear line, reported Contactmusic.
"Daniele and I have always been very close, and I knew that he would follow me one day. He is extremely talented. I can see how much he tries to invent something special.
"It`s fantastic to listen to him because when I speak to him I feel that he`s like me when I was younger. He has lived and breathed and grown up in my studio, so his apprenticeship started at a very young age!" Roberto said.
The father-son duo share a love of traditional craftsmanship and draw their inspiration from Italian heritage and their hometown Florence.
"My father and I do not have the usual concepts that other designers or brands have; it`s more about other things. When I say we love Florence it is because Florence is of maximum beauty, and the artisans use the oldest techniques to create this beauty. My father and I appreciate all these things that are very Italian, very Florence and very Cavalli," Daniele said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- IIFA 2016: Defining hotness in all black Deepika Padukone will leave you gasping for air!
- Watch: Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover are spilling love all over at IIFA green carpet!
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics
- Fawad Khan is conservative – Here’s why