I like flexibility in dressing: Adam Levine
Los Angeles: Singer Adam Levine says he loves the flexibility he has in his dressing style.
The singer, frontman of band Maroon 5, likes to lounge around in yoga pants when at home, and goes for a total image makeover when he steps out.
"I love waking up, throwing on some yoga pants, and hanging out all day looking like a psycho. And then that night I`ll throw on a suit and go out looking like a businessman," Men`s Health magazine quoted him as saying.
"I love that flexibility," said the 33-year-old. "I wouldn`t do any of this (stuff) if it weren`t fun."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance