I like to bathe in perfume, says Lady Gaga
London: Lady Gaga has revealed that she loves to bath in a tub filled with expensive perfume. The 26-year-old says that it makes her feel much sexier.
“Perfume is not something you have to be shy with. I like to bathe in it,” a leading daily has quoted her as saying.
“Fragrance makes me feel desirable and I prefer more luscious, slutty scents.”
Her unconventional beauty regime also involves her assistant giving her a good scrub while she takes a soak.
“Nanny Poppins, my nanny, also helps me by running a warm bath and scrubbing my skin so I can be the best for my fans,” she said.
“I love it when my friends get me ready, like a geisha. We all gather together and have Champagne and a smoke and put on crowns and tell each other how much we love each other.”
Gaga, who was in Rio as part of her Born This Way tour, also shared other beauty secrets.
“I really believe this is the tip to save yourself from wrinkles in the future. Every night you must take off all of your make-up,” she said.
“Then massage some oil into your face and, right after, put your moisturiser over it so it pushes the oil all the way into your skin. Go to sleep and wake up and call me and tell me how fabulous your skin looks!” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic