I`m a rock star, says Roberto Cavalli
Milan: Designer Roberto Cavalli says he should act like a rock star because star quality goes hand-in-hand with being a top fashion designer.
The 72-year-old appeared at Vienna`s AIDS-benefit Life Ball recently, greeting 15,000 party-goers in style, because he believes making a grand entrance is an important part of the industry.
"It`s part of my job to be a big actor. My role is to be a designer, yes, but also to be a rock star: that is how people expect to see me," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Cavalli as saying.
The Italian designer is known for his lavish parties, having just hosted a week-long fiesta on his yacht in Cannes - which was attended by the likes of Cara Delevingne, Kylie Minogue and Uma Thurman - and he divulged his secret for hosting the best bashes is inviting beautiful women.
"The party is part of my world. To make a great party is simple - all you need are beautiful women - charming, elegant and wild, this is very important for the pleasure of the eyes - plus nice guys, very good drinks and very good music," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic