I`m a rock star, says Roberto Cavalli
Milan: Designer Roberto Cavalli says he should act like a rock star because star quality goes hand-in-hand with being a top fashion designer.
The 72-year-old appeared at Vienna`s AIDS-benefit Life Ball recently, greeting 15,000 party-goers in style, because he believes making a grand entrance is an important part of the industry.
"It`s part of my job to be a big actor. My role is to be a designer, yes, but also to be a rock star: that is how people expect to see me," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Cavalli as saying.
The Italian designer is known for his lavish parties, having just hosted a week-long fiesta on his yacht in Cannes - which was attended by the likes of Cara Delevingne, Kylie Minogue and Uma Thurman - and he divulged his secret for hosting the best bashes is inviting beautiful women.
"The party is part of my world. To make a great party is simple - all you need are beautiful women - charming, elegant and wild, this is very important for the pleasure of the eyes - plus nice guys, very good drinks and very good music," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Shah Rukh Khan teaches Alia Bhatt how to live 'Dear Zindagi' on Facebook live chat!
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season