I`m a rock star, says Roberto Cavalli
Milan: Designer Roberto Cavalli says he should act like a rock star because star quality goes hand-in-hand with being a top fashion designer.
The 72-year-old appeared at Vienna`s AIDS-benefit Life Ball recently, greeting 15,000 party-goers in style, because he believes making a grand entrance is an important part of the industry.
"It`s part of my job to be a big actor. My role is to be a designer, yes, but also to be a rock star: that is how people expect to see me," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Cavalli as saying.
The Italian designer is known for his lavish parties, having just hosted a week-long fiesta on his yacht in Cannes - which was attended by the likes of Cara Delevingne, Kylie Minogue and Uma Thurman - and he divulged his secret for hosting the best bashes is inviting beautiful women.
"The party is part of my world. To make a great party is simple - all you need are beautiful women - charming, elegant and wild, this is very important for the pleasure of the eyes - plus nice guys, very good drinks and very good music," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!