I`m no style icon: Cheryl Cole
London: Singer Cheryl Cole says she does not consider herself a style icon. She believes she is just another girl-next door.
However, the 29-year-old, who was a member of now disbanded group Girls Aloud, admits she just likes experimenting with her fashion sense, reports contactmusic.com.
"It`s crazy because I really don`t think of myself as a style icon. I love the fact that people are inspired and look at me for inspiration," Cheryl said on a TV show.
"But I just like clothes! I`m just like any other girl out there, I just love clothes and shoes and handbags and dressing up and experimenting. It`s just part of what I love to do - and its also part of my job," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hotness alert! Latest pic of Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan will leave you drooling
- Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn fans for berserk on Twitter, thanks to Shah Rukh Khan – Know why
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Forget controversies, KRK makes 'interesting' remark about Karan Singh Grover-Bipasha Basu wedding
- Shah Rukh Khan should get National Award for 'FAN'—See who says this!