I`m no style icon: Cheryl Cole
London: Singer Cheryl Cole says she does not consider herself a style icon. She believes she is just another girl-next door.
However, the 29-year-old, who was a member of now disbanded group Girls Aloud, admits she just likes experimenting with her fashion sense, reports contactmusic.com.
"It`s crazy because I really don`t think of myself as a style icon. I love the fact that people are inspired and look at me for inspiration," Cheryl said on a TV show.
"But I just like clothes! I`m just like any other girl out there, I just love clothes and shoes and handbags and dressing up and experimenting. It`s just part of what I love to do - and its also part of my job," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!