I`m not difficult: Naomi Campbell
Los Angeles: Supermodel Naomi Campbell wonders why people feel she is a tough person to work with. She says she is only a professional
“If I was so difficult, why would I be working with the same people I have worked with since I was 16,” dailystar.co.uk quoted Campbell as saying.
“You call it difficult, but I call it professional,” she added.
Campbell, 43, has walked the ramp for many designers in her career spanning over two decades and she has also judged reality show ‘The Face’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW