I`m not difficult: Naomi Campbell
Los Angeles: Supermodel Naomi Campbell wonders why people feel she is a tough person to work with. She says she is only a professional
“If I was so difficult, why would I be working with the same people I have worked with since I was 16,” dailystar.co.uk quoted Campbell as saying.
“You call it difficult, but I call it professional,” she added.
Campbell, 43, has walked the ramp for many designers in her career spanning over two decades and she has also judged reality show ‘The Face’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Narendra Modi making Nehru jacket fashionable again, believes Shantanu