I miss Dakota’s clothes, says Ellen Fanning
London: Actress Elle Fanning says she does not always get along with her older sister Dakota, but misses her closet.
Ellen, 13, misses her 17-year-old sister, who is away studying in New York University and says she regrets not being able to raid her closet full of designer outfits, reported Daily Mail online.
"She is a nice older sister. But it`s not like we always get along. Now that she`s going to college, it`s different. I went to her room in California, and all her clothes were gone! Her closet is empty!
"I don`t get to go in there and steal clothes anymore. It`s really strange. It`s sort of like she`s off making a movie, but this time, she`s not coming back," Ellen said.
However, Dakota is finding life without her 13-year-old sister enjoyable, although her mother is currently staying with her to teach her how to look after herself.
"She`s teaching me how to wash clothes. But I`m so excited to be on my own. In my house in Los Angeles, we all feel that everything is everybody`s and so doors are never really closed.
"My sister and I share a bathroom, and when you have a sibling, nothing is actually your own. I`ve never really had anything or any place that was just mine," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Justin Theroux reveals secret to his happy marriage with Jennifer Aniston
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn