I regret some of Lady Gaga’s outfits, says stylist
London: Lady Gaga’s stylist Nicola Formichetti, who is responsible for some of her most famous outfits - including her 16 kilogram meat dress, has said that he regrets some of the popstar’s looks even though “she works it...mostly.”
Talking about the meat dress, he said, “We came up with the idea together. Originally I made her a meat bikini for vogue hommes japan cover shoot with Terry Richardson, then it became a red carpet version.”
“The meat was bought in a local LA butcher - I think it was Argentinian,” a leading daily has quoted him as saying.
“She told me the meat dress was the most comfortable thing I ever made for her,” he said.
But despite Gaga’s willingness to wear whatever Formichetti designs, it looks like he’s increasingly uncertain about the way he’s dressed her in the past.
“I didn’t want to do this just for the sake of clothes looking like art,” he said in another interview.
“Gaga told us [the 9 inch Mugler heels] were too low,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayushmann Khurrana to don a muscular look for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Don't think it will be difficult to gel with Farhan Akhtar: Kriti Sanon
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Actors are very small fish, say B-Town celebs on MNS threat
- MNS threat to Pakistan artists: Here's what Sushant Singh Rajput has to say
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn