I regret some of Lady Gaga’s outfits, says stylist
London: Lady Gaga’s stylist Nicola Formichetti, who is responsible for some of her most famous outfits - including her 16 kilogram meat dress, has said that he regrets some of the popstar’s looks even though “she works it...mostly.”
Talking about the meat dress, he said, “We came up with the idea together. Originally I made her a meat bikini for vogue hommes japan cover shoot with Terry Richardson, then it became a red carpet version.”
“The meat was bought in a local LA butcher - I think it was Argentinian,” a leading daily has quoted him as saying.
“She told me the meat dress was the most comfortable thing I ever made for her,” he said.
But despite Gaga’s willingness to wear whatever Formichetti designs, it looks like he’s increasingly uncertain about the way he’s dressed her in the past.
“I didn’t want to do this just for the sake of clothes looking like art,” he said in another interview.
“Gaga told us [the 9 inch Mugler heels] were too low,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Producer's Guild hold emergency meet after 'Dishoom' leak threat
- WhatsApp chat between Hrithik Roshan and his mother will give you fitness goals! View inside
- Elvis Presley almost choked himself to death with drugs
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- Salman Khan plans a special birthday party for alleged girlfriend Iulia Vantur? - Know more
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic