I regret some of Lady Gaga’s outfits, says stylist
London: Lady Gaga’s stylist Nicola Formichetti, who is responsible for some of her most famous outfits - including her 16 kilogram meat dress, has said that he regrets some of the popstar’s looks even though “she works it...mostly.”
Talking about the meat dress, he said, “We came up with the idea together. Originally I made her a meat bikini for vogue hommes japan cover shoot with Terry Richardson, then it became a red carpet version.”
“The meat was bought in a local LA butcher - I think it was Argentinian,” a leading daily has quoted him as saying.
“She told me the meat dress was the most comfortable thing I ever made for her,” he said.
But despite Gaga’s willingness to wear whatever Formichetti designs, it looks like he’s increasingly uncertain about the way he’s dressed her in the past.
“I didn’t want to do this just for the sake of clothes looking like art,” he said in another interview.
“Gaga told us [the 9 inch Mugler heels] were too low,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly