I shop more online: Kareena Kapoor
Mumbai: Kareena Kapoor ends up splurging more than required whenever she shops online from the comfort of her home.
"I am a voracious online shopper. I buy a lot of stuff via the internet because I don`t get a lot of time to go to the stores and try on things. I have a wonderful experience," the actress said here while unveiling Malabar Gold`s online store Monday.
"It seems I end up buying more while shopping from the comfort of my home. So, sometimes you tend to buy a little extra, which is good, I think," she added.
On the movie front, the actress will soon be seen in Punit Malhotra`s "Gori Tere Pyaar Mein" with Imran Khan. The film will release Nov 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW