I shun fashion trends: Halle Berry
Los Angeles: Actress Halle Berry admits she is not influenced by trends in beauty and fashion.
The 46-year-old actress, who is renowned for her cropped brown locks, said she wanted to change up her look, the length of her hair limits the options, reported People magazine.
"I don`t follow fashion or beauty trends, I just stick to products and colours that work for me and suit my skin tone. My hair is pretty short so I tend to wear it in the same style for red carpet events. To keep it looking healthy, I use Mixed Chicks shampoos and leave-in conditioners," she said.
The pregnant actress` ultimate relaxation ritual is a soak in a long hot bath.
"I allow myself the luxury of indulging in nice products for the bath or shower. I like to use jasmine and eucalyptus oils as they create a really relaxing experience," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Moonlight,' 'Arrival' win top honours at Writers Guild of America Awards
- Mahashivaratri 2017: Why taking bath in Ganga on this day is significant
- Karan Johar unveils scintillating posters of Swara Bhaskar's 'Anaarkali of Aarah'
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Celebrate the greatness of Lord Shiva by sending these WhatsApp messages
- Berlin International Film Festival: Amar Kaushik’s ‘Aaba’ wins international jury award
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!
- French Vogue to feature transgender model Valentina Sampaio for the first time