I shun fashion trends: Halle Berry
Los Angeles: Actress Halle Berry admits she is not influenced by trends in beauty and fashion.
The 46-year-old actress, who is renowned for her cropped brown locks, said she wanted to change up her look, the length of her hair limits the options, reported People magazine.
"I don`t follow fashion or beauty trends, I just stick to products and colours that work for me and suit my skin tone. My hair is pretty short so I tend to wear it in the same style for red carpet events. To keep it looking healthy, I use Mixed Chicks shampoos and leave-in conditioners," she said.
The pregnant actress` ultimate relaxation ritual is a soak in a long hot bath.
"I allow myself the luxury of indulging in nice products for the bath or shower. I like to use jasmine and eucalyptus oils as they create a really relaxing experience," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- All you need to know about Indira Ekadashi
- How to save your suede shoes from damage
- Along with cast and crew, Priyanka Chopra enjoys 'Quantico' season 2 screening! – Pics inside
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Indian film industry's earnings to be $3.7 billion by 2020, says report
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn