I was a simpleton from Chandigarh: Ayushmann Khurrana
New Delhi: VJ-turned-actor Ayushmann Khurrana, who made a dream debut in Bollywood with blockbuster movie ‘Vicky Donor’, describes himself as an ignoramus from Chandigarh who evolved over the years and has become a style guru.
"My fashion statement changes quite often as I think no one becomes a style guru overnight," said Ayushmann who was looking his casual best in a black sweat shirt and brown cargo pants.
"It`s a gradual process. I was quite a simple person, but I evolved a lot. From simpleton from Chandigarh to an MTV boy, I imbibed a lot of style as I met various kind of people in Mumbai," the 28-year-old told reporters.
The actor was in the capital to launch the fall-winter footwear and apparel collection by Woodland. From jackets to sweaters to shoes, the collection had everything for both men and women.
When it comes to style, the youngster feels one should not forget one`s personality while choosing the garment.
"Never forget your personality while dressing up. If you are an introvert person, you can`t be radical with your style. But If you are an extrovert, wear lots of bright coloured watches and scarves. Also funky shoes work best for a person like me," he added.
The new range is available at all Woodland stores and the price starts from Rs 1,800.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!