I was difficult to work with: Eva Herzigova
Los Angeles: Actress-model Eva Herzigova admits she was difficult to work with at the height of her fame as a supermodel.
The 40-year-old confessed she was irritable and would throw tantrums on shoots as well as display other unpleasant behaviour, reports contactmusic.com.
"I was unbearable at one point and probably difficult to work with, but it was to do with exhaustion, trying to do too much," French edition of Marie Claire magazine quoted Herzigova as saying.
"Going constantly from one plane to the next, from a fashion show to a photo shoot in a different time zone didn`t help matters. I was irritable and had tantrums," she added.
She even admitted to losing a sense of herself at that time.
"Losing myself, yes. Going off the rails and taking drugs, no. My education has given me a strong will to resist temptations like drugs. They make you feel like the person that you want to be. But it`s just an illusion. I used to see people get off their faces, and I was never interested," Herzigova said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof