I was difficult to work with: Eva Herzigova
Los Angeles: Actress-model Eva Herzigova admits she was difficult to work with at the height of her fame as a supermodel.
The 40-year-old confessed she was irritable and would throw tantrums on shoots as well as display other unpleasant behaviour, reports contactmusic.com.
"I was unbearable at one point and probably difficult to work with, but it was to do with exhaustion, trying to do too much," French edition of Marie Claire magazine quoted Herzigova as saying.
"Going constantly from one plane to the next, from a fashion show to a photo shoot in a different time zone didn`t help matters. I was irritable and had tantrums," she added.
She even admitted to losing a sense of herself at that time.
"Losing myself, yes. Going off the rails and taking drugs, no. My education has given me a strong will to resist temptations like drugs. They make you feel like the person that you want to be. But it`s just an illusion. I used to see people get off their faces, and I was never interested," Herzigova said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Just the thought of marriage can make you kick your wild ways
- Maanyata throws grand party on husband Sanjay Dutt's 57th birthday! - Pics inside
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha to be a part of Salman Khan's ‘Dabangg 3’
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- Pratyusha Banerjee case: Parents allege bias in police probe
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic