I was more of a tomboy: Designer Tory Burch
Los Angeles: American Fashion designer Tory Burch describes herself as a tomboy and says she wasn`t interested in fashion until college.
The 46-year-old designer said: "I grew up on a farm in the middle of nowhere in Pennsylvania. Most days I`d be outside with my three brothers and I didn`t spend a lot of time thinking about fashion."
"But I had two very stylish parents. I remember just looking at them when they`d go out at night, they were incredibly glamorous. So I was surrounded by it, but I wasn`t interested in fashion, probably until college. I was more of a tomboy," she added.
Burch launched her brand ‘Tory Burch’ in 2004 and feels lucky seeing people wearing from her collection.
She said: "I feel really lucky as we`ve had so many great people - Carey Mulligan, Jennifer Lawrence, Reese Witherspoon, Emily Blunt - I love Emily Blunt."
"For me, it`s great seeing anyone wearing it - there are so many options, so it`s really nice when they choose our collection," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how
- Wow! What a combination - Sonam Kapoor gives desi twist to her look for amfAR Gala
- Behind the scenes- Sexy Femina cover girl Radhika Apte unplugged – Watch video