I was more of a tomboy: Designer Tory Burch
Los Angeles: American Fashion designer Tory Burch describes herself as a tomboy and says she wasn`t interested in fashion until college.
The 46-year-old designer said: "I grew up on a farm in the middle of nowhere in Pennsylvania. Most days I`d be outside with my three brothers and I didn`t spend a lot of time thinking about fashion."
"But I had two very stylish parents. I remember just looking at them when they`d go out at night, they were incredibly glamorous. So I was surrounded by it, but I wasn`t interested in fashion, probably until college. I was more of a tomboy," she added.
Burch launched her brand ‘Tory Burch’ in 2004 and feels lucky seeing people wearing from her collection.
She said: "I feel really lucky as we`ve had so many great people - Carey Mulligan, Jennifer Lawrence, Reese Witherspoon, Emily Blunt - I love Emily Blunt."
"For me, it`s great seeing anyone wearing it - there are so many options, so it`s really nice when they choose our collection," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics