I was scared to experiment with my hair: Parineeti Chopra
Mumbai: Changing looks and hairstyles are almost a tradition for film actors, but Parineeti Chopra reveals that she was always hesitant about doing anything to her luscious locks.
She has impressed many with her acting capabilities, but not many know that the "Hasee Toh Phasee" fame actress, who is also the face of haircare brand Pantene, had the same hairstyle for years before she stepped into the film world.
"I always wanted to experiment with my hair, but I was scared. Then I joined the film industry and I had to change my looks for my roles. I tried many products, some promised zero damage in one wash, others had shiny packaging and big price tags..." she said in a statement.
Now, the young and versatile talent, who used to study in London and even worked at Yash Raj Films (YRF), says that she makes sure to try new hairstyles with each film.
"I experiment with a new look for each film - be it short hair for 'Hasee Toh Phasee' or coloured hair for 'Kill Dill'...I'm always pushing myself to take up different roles, new ways to seep into the character and this often requires me to change my look from film to film.
"Putting my hair through the various chemical and heat treatments would always leave my hair rough and dry and every month I would find myself running to the salon to chop off split ends," added Parineeti, who believes using products of the haircare brand she endorses, have helped her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor breaks his silence on ‘tiff’ with Ranveer Singh over Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’
- Akshay Kumar’s beautiful 'sandesh for soldiers' will make you smile
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!