I wear seven percent of what`s in my closet, says Sarah Jessica Parker
London: Sarah Jessica Parker is best known for playing fashionista Carrie Bradshaw in TV show ‘Sex and The City, but the actress has admitted that she wears only a fraction of her own clothes.
The 27-year-old has revealed that she ends up wearing the same garments on a day-to-day basis.
“I wear seven percent of what’s in my closet,” Parker said during an interview with e-tailer Net-a-Porter`s digital fashion magazine.
The mother-of-three’s wardrobe confession comes as she also admits that she has been forced to give up wearing cheap high heels, due to the damage that they have done to her feet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'
- Narendra Modi to unveil 112-ft tall face of Lord Shiva idol on Maha Shivaratri
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!
- French Vogue to feature transgender model Valentina Sampaio for the first time