I will never gain weight for a movie role: Zoe Saldana
London: Actress Zoe Saldana will never indulge herself to go on dieting just for the sake of a film. The 36-year-old `Avatar` star appreciated actors like Christian Bale and Jared Leto who can change their bodies to suit a role and get back into shape, reportedly.
"I really admire actors like Christian Bale and Jared Leto who go up and down, but they`re gifted, and once they`re done with that movie they go back and look like who they are.
The brunette beauty further praised her co-star Chris Pratt for losing more than 60 lbs to play Star-Lord in the upcoming Marvel movie.
"I don`t think that would happen to me. I love Shake Shack [a fast food chain] too much, as well!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See pic: Shabana Azmi and Smita Patil at Cannes in 1976!
- 'Sultan' diaries: Anushka Sharma topples this hefty trainer while wrestling – Watch video
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- Sanam Re movie review: Check out audience verdict on Pulkit Samrat, Yami Gautam starrer!
- Deadpool movie review: Strictly for fans only