I will never use Botox to stay young, says Cheryl Cole
London: Pop star Cheryl Cole has vowed never to undergo invasive surgery to preserve her youthful looks.
The former Girls Aloud star said wrinkles should be worn as a badge of honour, reported Contactmusic.
"We earn our wrinkles. It`s character, it`s the map of your life... I have great role models in my mum and family. The whole Botoxing and surgery thing is like, what? They don`t get it, they don`t like it. (My mum) would go crazy (if I got it)," she said.
The brunette beauty, who will turn 30 later this month, is looking forward to her birthday as she`s convinced women look their best in their 30s.
"I always used to look up to women in their 30s and think, `This is when women are at their most beautiful, sexy and their most confident.` That`s what I was aspiring to be and now I`m here too, I feel like, `Cool, I can relax now,`" she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!