I will never use Botox to stay young, says Cheryl Cole
London: Pop star Cheryl Cole has vowed never to undergo invasive surgery to preserve her youthful looks.
The former Girls Aloud star said wrinkles should be worn as a badge of honour, reported Contactmusic.
"We earn our wrinkles. It`s character, it`s the map of your life... I have great role models in my mum and family. The whole Botoxing and surgery thing is like, what? They don`t get it, they don`t like it. (My mum) would go crazy (if I got it)," she said.
The brunette beauty, who will turn 30 later this month, is looking forward to her birthday as she`s convinced women look their best in their 30s.
"I always used to look up to women in their 30s and think, `This is when women are at their most beautiful, sexy and their most confident.` That`s what I was aspiring to be and now I`m here too, I feel like, `Cool, I can relax now,`" she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Narendra Modi making Nehru jacket fashionable again, believes Shantanu
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!