I won`t have cosmetic surgery: Eva Longoria
London: `Desperate Housewives` star Eva Longoria has no intention of having surgery to slow down the ageing process.
The 39-year-old actress said she is too young to start messing around with her face, reportedly.
"I`d like to think I`m still too young for that. That being said, everyone does things differently," she said. Longoria is just back from her trip to the Cannes Film Festival in the south of France, where she was once again one of the winners in the style stakes.
The star said dressing to suit your figure is the most important thing on the red carpet. "You`ll never see me in a huge, princess style dress. Because I`m petite, I like wearing body-con clothing. I like playing around with colour because I`m Latino.
"You`ll never see me in black, either. My stylist usually suggests outfits to me and we discuss them together."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?
- Really inspired by what Deepika, Priyanka are doing: Dev Patel
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Nitibha Kaul, Aakanksha Sharmaa celebrate friendship outside 'Bigg Boss 10' house – See pic