Iggy Azalea to launch footwear collection
Los Angeles: Rapper Iggy Azalea is going to launch a footwear collection with Steve Madden.
The 24-year-old Australian rapper and the footwear company will unveil their collection in February 2015, reportedly.
Azalea recently fell off stage when performing her hit song `Fancy` at an MTV Video Music Awards benefit concert at The Avalon in Los Angeles. Despite the incident, she continued rapping as some guards rushed to help her.
She took to Instagram to share a video which captured the mishap after the show. She wrote alongside the video, "Sorry but it would be a crime not to share this with you all, I know I laughed."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn