In bright summer, try black and white fashion
New Delhi: Apparel brands and designers have launched lines in bright and bold colours for this season, but international fashion brand United Colours of Benetton is promoting black and white clothes this summer.
The brand has launched its latest summer-spring collection, comprising hot pants, cotton jackets, short dresses, mini shorts and crochet t-shirts in black and white.
Another highlight of the collection is some vibrant 3-D effects done on a few evening dresses for women.
Fabrics like cotton and satins are used extensively and special focus has been laid on the refined cuts, varied textures, patterns and designs. The range is priced between Rs.999 and Rs.2499.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan’s message to Pakistan’s Mahira Khan- ‘Uff’ we will look good in ‘Raees’
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan’s Brazilian fan pays tribute to Indian culture
- Shahid Kapoor, Alia Bhatt to appear in Salman Khan’s ‘Bigg Boss 9’?
- See pic: Anushka Sharma in 'thrilled' state!
- Watch: Ranbir, Deepika in 'Matargashti' from 'Tamasha'!