IN PICS: Aishwarya Rai is back with a bang at Cannes!
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Aishwarya Rai – who had set tongues wagging for her massive post pregnancy weight gain last year – has laid all the criticism to rest by her glamorous appearance at the 66th Cannes Film Festival.
The former Miss World – who was recently spotted in a black outfit teamed with yellow shoes at Nice airport with her 18-month-old daughter Aaradhya – has made three appearances so far and her choice of dresses is impeccable.
Aishwarya wowed the onlookers in a white blouse and black mermaid skirt with a trail while giving interviews at the festival and her entire look put together – which flattered her figure amazingly - was very pleasing to the eyes.
Along with looking far slimmer than last year, her choice of Elie Saab gown at the Red Carpet during the screening of ‘Inside Llewyn Davis’ was too good for words.
Her hair and make-up completed her entire look and made her look angelic and completely mesmerizing.
Amitabh Bachchan – who is also attending the esteemed event for his Hollywood debut alongside Leonardo DiCaprio in ‘The Great Gatsby’ – had earlier taken to Twitter to inform all his followers that “Aishwarya is the guest of honour at a special evening celebrating 100 years of Indian cinema on Sunday (May 19) and will then walk the red carpet on May 20.”
The Bollywood A-list actress also donned a black and golden Sabyasachi lehanga sari for the ‘Bombay Talkies’ evening gala to celebrate 100 years of Indian cinema.
Thumbs Up Aishwarya!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how
- Wow! What a combination - Sonam Kapoor gives desi twist to her look for amfAR Gala
- Behind the scenes- Sexy Femina cover girl Radhika Apte unplugged – Watch video