India Bridal Fashion Week to begin in capital July 23
New Delhi: The India Bridal Fashion Week (IBFW) is set to open in the capital for the first time July 23. The extravaganza will have a mix of bridal and couture collections by a range of designers of the country.
The event, which has so far, been held in Mumbai, will be hosted at The Grand hotel in south Delhi.
Participating designers at the six-day event include JJ Valaya, Tarun Tahilani, Raghavendra Rathore, Shantanu and Nikhil, Falguni and Shane Peacock, Rohit Bal, Suneet Varma, Ashima Leena, Meera and Muzaffar Ali, Adarsh Gill, Jyotsana Tiwari and Rina Dhaka, said a statement.
There will also be a bridal expo - The Bridal Luxury Couture Exposition - which will run simultaneous with the IBFW. It will feature 65 top designers and creative wedding planners who will interact directly with the customers.
The Mumbai edition of IBFW will be held later this year, and it will feature one of Bollywood`s favourite designers, Manish Malhotra too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- Oops! Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh's 'Padmavati' DELAYED?
- Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt to be first guests on upcoming season of 'Koffee with Karan'?
- All you need to know about Indira Ekadashi
- How to save your suede shoes from damage
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn