India Bridal Fashion Week to begin in capital July 23
New Delhi: The India Bridal Fashion Week (IBFW) is set to open in the capital for the first time July 23. The extravaganza will have a mix of bridal and couture collections by a range of designers of the country.
The event, which has so far, been held in Mumbai, will be hosted at The Grand hotel in south Delhi.
Participating designers at the six-day event include JJ Valaya, Tarun Tahilani, Raghavendra Rathore, Shantanu and Nikhil, Falguni and Shane Peacock, Rohit Bal, Suneet Varma, Ashima Leena, Meera and Muzaffar Ali, Adarsh Gill, Jyotsana Tiwari and Rina Dhaka, said a statement.
There will also be a bridal expo - The Bridal Luxury Couture Exposition - which will run simultaneous with the IBFW. It will feature 65 top designers and creative wedding planners who will interact directly with the customers.
The Mumbai edition of IBFW will be held later this year, and it will feature one of Bollywood`s favourite designers, Manish Malhotra too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’ star Anas Rashid all set to get married!
- Asha Bhosle donates Rs 25k to ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs’ contestants
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!