India Couture Week to begin July 15
New Delhi: Fashion Design Council of India`s (FDCI) six-day India Couture Week (ICW) will be held at the Taj Palace Hotel here from July 15. The event will showcase collections of designers like Rohit Bal, Manish Malhotra and Manish Arora.
The participating designers also include Anamika Khanna, Anju Modi, Gaurav Gupta, Monisha Jaising, Rina Dhaka, Sabyasachi Mukherjee and Varun Bahl.
"After the roaring success of the past events, we at the FDCI are delighted to present an extravagant couture week. Our event is synonymous with luxury and we have the finest participation from Indian fashion fraternity," Sunil Sethi, president FDCI, said in a statement.
“We are proud to associate with Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers whose exclusive designer jewellery collection will be seen on the ICW runway, and Logix Group who will be coming up with a mall which will have a dedicated space for the fashion designers,” he added.
Praveen Goel; CEO, Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers, will launch their collection of bridal jewellery, Svara (Gold) and Sondaraya (Diamond), at the ICWeek runway on the last day of the event. The pieces will also be exhibited at the venue during the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters