India Couture Week to begin July 15
New Delhi: Fashion Design Council of India`s (FDCI) six-day India Couture Week (ICW) will be held at the Taj Palace Hotel here from July 15. The event will showcase collections of designers like Rohit Bal, Manish Malhotra and Manish Arora.
The participating designers also include Anamika Khanna, Anju Modi, Gaurav Gupta, Monisha Jaising, Rina Dhaka, Sabyasachi Mukherjee and Varun Bahl.
"After the roaring success of the past events, we at the FDCI are delighted to present an extravagant couture week. Our event is synonymous with luxury and we have the finest participation from Indian fashion fraternity," Sunil Sethi, president FDCI, said in a statement.
“We are proud to associate with Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers whose exclusive designer jewellery collection will be seen on the ICW runway, and Logix Group who will be coming up with a mall which will have a dedicated space for the fashion designers,” he added.
Praveen Goel; CEO, Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers, will launch their collection of bridal jewellery, Svara (Gold) and Sondaraya (Diamond), at the ICWeek runway on the last day of the event. The pieces will also be exhibited at the venue during the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- IIFA 2016: Defining hotness in all black Deepika Padukone will leave you gasping for air!
- Watch: Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover are spilling love all over at IIFA green carpet!
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics
- Fawad Khan is conservative – Here’s why