India Resort Wear Fashion Week venue shifts to Mumbai
New Delhi: The third edition of India Resort Wear Fashion Week (IRFW) will take place in Mumbai and the focus will be on bringing designers and buyers together.
The first two editions were held in Goa.
"This year the focus will be on bringing the right designers and buyers together. And Mumbai is known as the hub of fashionistas, so it will definitely help," designer Rocky S, creative director of IRFW and India Fashion Awards, said.
Talking about the India Fashion Awards, he said: "E-Sense Entertainment and I have collaborated to organise the fashion awards. I feel everybody in the fashion fraternity including designers, make-up artists, hair stylists, music composers, choreographers, stage designers, fashion icons and celebs should get their due recognition. It is the right time to honour everyone involved."
He has roped in actress Bipasha Basu as the brand ambassador of the event.
"Bipasha and I have been friends since last 15 years. She is now the face of the event. Since I am the creative director, there`s a huge responsibility on me to make it a successful event," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn