Indian designer Rimi Nayak to exhibit work in Singapore
New Delhi: Fashion designer Rimi Nayak will present her spring-summer resort wear range in Singapore mid-April.
Popular for creating luxury resort wear, saris and tunics, the National Institute of Fashion Technology alumnus will showcase her work at Jamboree Singapore exhibition for two days starting April 18, said a statement.
It is a hi-fashion exhibition from India in Singapore.
The collection includes jumpsuits, kaftan, long maxis, tunics and long jacket dresses and more.
Other designers include Preeti Jhawar, Vivek Kumar, Sonia Ahuja and Asha Timbadia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: How much money is each of the commoner getting?
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Katrina Kaif feels Indian male directors are open to emotions
- Ajay Devgn criticises his own dancing style
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season