Indian designer Rimi Nayak to exhibit work in Singapore
New Delhi: Fashion designer Rimi Nayak will present her spring-summer resort wear range in Singapore mid-April.
Popular for creating luxury resort wear, saris and tunics, the National Institute of Fashion Technology alumnus will showcase her work at Jamboree Singapore exhibition for two days starting April 18, said a statement.
It is a hi-fashion exhibition from India in Singapore.
The collection includes jumpsuits, kaftan, long maxis, tunics and long jacket dresses and more.
Other designers include Preeti Jhawar, Vivek Kumar, Sonia Ahuja and Asha Timbadia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal; ready to give protection to 'missing' driver
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic