Indian designer Rimi Nayak to exhibit work in Singapore
New Delhi: Fashion designer Rimi Nayak will present her spring-summer resort wear range in Singapore mid-April.
Popular for creating luxury resort wear, saris and tunics, the National Institute of Fashion Technology alumnus will showcase her work at Jamboree Singapore exhibition for two days starting April 18, said a statement.
It is a hi-fashion exhibition from India in Singapore.
The collection includes jumpsuits, kaftan, long maxis, tunics and long jacket dresses and more.
Other designers include Preeti Jhawar, Vivek Kumar, Sonia Ahuja and Asha Timbadia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof