It`s great to experiment with hair colour: Shraddha Kapoor
New Delhi: Actress Shraddha Kapoor is all for experimenting with different hair colours, but she said it is advisable only once a person is well-informed of the products being used.
“I feel it`s great to experiment with hair colour. But something that people should keep in mind while getting their hair coloured is that is their colour should provide them enough protection,? said Shraddha.
The `Aashiqui 2` actress was in the capital Friday to support a campaign by P&G professional`s brand Wella Professionals. The campaign aims to inform that ammonia-free hair colours are not completely safe.
Daughter of actor Shakti Kapoor, Shraddha said she is herself very conscious about hair care.
“Given the profession that I am in, I have to be careful that my hair stay healthy. I make sure that I use the right product because I have to style my hair every second day,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors are very small fish, say B-Town celebs on MNS threat
- MNS threat to Pakistan artists: Here's what Sushant Singh Rajput has to say
- We have a great news for MS Dhoni fans in Jharkhand! - Details inside
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn