It`s great to experiment with hair colour: Shraddha Kapoor
New Delhi: Actress Shraddha Kapoor is all for experimenting with different hair colours, but she said it is advisable only once a person is well-informed of the products being used.
“I feel it`s great to experiment with hair colour. But something that people should keep in mind while getting their hair coloured is that is their colour should provide them enough protection,? said Shraddha.
The `Aashiqui 2` actress was in the capital Friday to support a campaign by P&G professional`s brand Wella Professionals. The campaign aims to inform that ammonia-free hair colours are not completely safe.
Daughter of actor Shakti Kapoor, Shraddha said she is herself very conscious about hair care.
“Given the profession that I am in, I have to be careful that my hair stay healthy. I make sure that I use the right product because I have to style my hair every second day,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- It's better late than never: Shatrughan Sinha on award
- Ajay Devgn promises to meet fan who threatened to kill himself