It`s ok if people say I look like a man: Wendy Williams
Los Angeles: `Orange is the New Black` star Wendy Williams says she does not get upset when people say they think she was born as a man because she has a strong face and body.
The 49-year-old star said she understands why people say she looks like a man but does feel it is the worst insult to a woman, reportedly.
"People do think I was born a man. That is absolutely not (true).. I get it. I`ve got a strong face, a strong body, I`m 5 feet 11 inch. I wear wigs," she said.
"Do I get upset with it? No. I get where that comes from, but in my opinion, there`s no worse way to insult a woman than by saying she looks like a man," she added.
Williams said the rumours have made her stronger. "But once a woman gets over that, there is no stronger woman. It rolls off her back when you say it. There`s nothing you can call me at this particular point. I`ve been dealing with this for decades," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anita Dongre goes back to the roots, Dia supports her cause
- I prefer Indian designers over big international names: Aditi Rao Hydari
- See pics: RAR comes out with Autumn Winter collection!
- Wearing bow-tie everyday was Nick Jonas' fashion faux pas
- Ranbir Kapoor unveils Manish Malhotra's debut menswear line at LFW