It`s ok if people say I look like a man: Wendy Williams
Los Angeles: `Orange is the New Black` star Wendy Williams says she does not get upset when people say they think she was born as a man because she has a strong face and body.
The 49-year-old star said she understands why people say she looks like a man but does feel it is the worst insult to a woman, reportedly.
"People do think I was born a man. That is absolutely not (true).. I get it. I`ve got a strong face, a strong body, I`m 5 feet 11 inch. I wear wigs," she said.
"Do I get upset with it? No. I get where that comes from, but in my opinion, there`s no worse way to insult a woman than by saying she looks like a man," she added.
Williams said the rumours have made her stronger. "But once a woman gets over that, there is no stronger woman. It rolls off her back when you say it. There`s nothing you can call me at this particular point. I`ve been dealing with this for decades," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH