It`s terrifying to look at my old phoots: May Jagger
Los Angeles: Model Georgia May Jagger regrets wearing too much make-up when she was younger and says that she is terrified of looking at her old pictures.
The 22-year-old admits to have learned a lot from that time, reports contactmusic.com.
"(My biggest fashion faux-pas) was wearing too much foundation when I was younger. When I look back on photos, it`s terrifying! And I was going the whole hog with black eyes and red lips - I`ve since learned to be more subtle," Elle magazine quoted Jagger as saying.
Not only was her make-up loud, but so were her clothes, she says.
"I used to mix clashing prints all the time, like watermelons with leopard print. I`m still crazy about prints, but I wear them more reasonably now," she added.
May is Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall`s daughter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!