Jacqueline Fernandez`s look in `Race 2` inspired by Angelina Jolie
New Delhi: Actress Jacqueline Fernandez`s look in director-duo Abbas Mustan`s upcoming action thriller ‘Race 2’ is reportedly inspired by the one Hollywood star Angelina Jolie sported in ‘Salt’.
Jolie`s role in Phillip Noyce`s 2010 thriller was action oriented and 27-year-old Jacqueline`s character in the film also has high octane action sequences.
"Jacqueline will be sporting jet black, poker straight hair with a fringe just like Angelina Jolie. The makers were keen on giving Jacqueline a very international look and she mentioned the film Salt and the makers seemed very keen on her suggestion," a source from the set said.
On her part, Jacqueline trained extensively to attain the desired Race 2 look. She worked with a Vietnamese trainer and also practised sword fighting to fit in the character.
Race 2 which is the sequel to 2008 hit film Race, also stars Saif Ali Khan, John Abraham, Deepika Padukone, Anil Kapoor and Ameesha Patel.
The film is all set to hit theatres on January 25, 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vivek Oberoi returns from Sabarimala, becomes Guruswami
- Anil Kapoor reacts to daughter Sonam Kapoor's Filmfare award win for 'Neerja'
- Raj Kapoor loved his cinema, booze, leading ladies: Rishi Kapoor
- Karan Johar wishes to embrace parenthood, says he has nurturing quality!
- OK Jaanu collections: Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur starrer mints Rs 15 cr!