Jacqueline Fernandez the face India Bridal Fashion Week 2013
New Delhi: Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez has been named the brand ambassador of the 4th edition of Amby Valley India Bridal Fashion Week (AVIBFW).
The 28-year-old ‘Race 2’ star will be seen on the runway in Delhi and Mumbai during the current edition.
"It is an honour to represent the India Bridal Fashion Week, which is not just a platform to showcase bridal fashion but an event that helps consumers gain access to the best designs that the Indian fashion industry has to offer," the Sri Lankan beauty said in a statement.
On the association of India Bridal Fashion Week with Jacqueline, Vijay Singh, Chairman Fashion One International said, "Jacqueline represents the modern bride who is fashion forward yet demure and traditional and the perfect brand ambassador for AVIBFW."
The India Bridal Fashion Week is set to open in the capital for the first time on July 23.
The five-day fashion extravaganza will start with top designers showcasing the best in luxury and bridal fashion including JJ Valaya, Tarun Tahilani, Raghavendra Rathore, Shantanu Nikhil, Falguni and Shane Peacock, Rohit Bal, Suneet Varma, Ashima Leena, Meera Muzaffar Ali, Adarsh Gill, Jyotsana Tiwari and Rina Dhaka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray
- Navratri Special: You simply can not afford to miss Arijit Singh's 'Maiya Teri Jai Jaikaar' – Watch
- Going for skin lightening, whitening solutions? Rethink
- Puberty can change the way how humans recognise faces
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn