Jacqueline Fernandez turns showstopper for Jyotsna Tiwari
New Delhi: She might have walked the ramp many a times before, but model-actress Jacqueline Fernandez felt special when she took to the runway as a contemporary bride at the ongoing India Bridal Fashion Week (IBFW).
The 28-year-old Sri-Lankan beauty looked confident wearing an asymmetrical golden embroidered magenta jacket with ankle length fitted pants designed by Jyotsna Tiwari.
Jacqueline completed the modern bridal look with a wavy hairdo and no jewellery.
"As I started my career as a model, I have walked the ramp many times, but I hadn`t tried anything like this.
"I am happy that Jyotsna tried something different and gave the bride full space to experiment. Her style is elegant and at the same time, stylish," Jacqueline told PTI.
The actress is also the brand ambassador of the fourth edition of IBFW.
Jyotsna`s collection was inspired by colours, fun and festivities around the wedding, justifying her use of a riot of bright colours on the ramp.
The models added to the fun-and-frolic mood with their casual walk on the stage.
The high-on-bling decor and ambience brought alive the feel of the `big fat Indian wedding`.
Entitled `ELOHIM`, the wedding trousseau saw well-fitted gowns, lehengas teamed with cholis, shararas and long jackets over well-fitted pants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dishoom' hunks Varun Dhawan-John Abraham relish king-like breakfast, ecstatic for big release! - See pic
- Ranveer Singh's 6-pack abs will give you serious fitness goals! Watch video
- Madhavan delighted with 'Saala Khadoos' being lauded in Canada
- Know more about 5000-year-old Shiva Linga
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic