Jacqueline Fernandez turns showstopper for Jyotsna Tiwari
New Delhi: She might have walked the ramp many a times before, but model-actress Jacqueline Fernandez felt special when she took to the runway as a contemporary bride at the ongoing India Bridal Fashion Week (IBFW).
The 28-year-old Sri-Lankan beauty looked confident wearing an asymmetrical golden embroidered magenta jacket with ankle length fitted pants designed by Jyotsna Tiwari.
Jacqueline completed the modern bridal look with a wavy hairdo and no jewellery.
"As I started my career as a model, I have walked the ramp many times, but I hadn`t tried anything like this.
"I am happy that Jyotsna tried something different and gave the bride full space to experiment. Her style is elegant and at the same time, stylish," Jacqueline told PTI.
The actress is also the brand ambassador of the fourth edition of IBFW.
Jyotsna`s collection was inspired by colours, fun and festivities around the wedding, justifying her use of a riot of bright colours on the ramp.
The models added to the fun-and-frolic mood with their casual walk on the stage.
The high-on-bling decor and ambience brought alive the feel of the `big fat Indian wedding`.
Entitled `ELOHIM`, the wedding trousseau saw well-fitted gowns, lehengas teamed with cholis, shararas and long jackets over well-fitted pants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Goa festival to discuss ban on Pakistani artistes
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Kareena Kapoor Khan gives thumbs up to brother Ranbir Kapoor's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'!
- Singer Pete Burns dies of heart attack at 57
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!