Jacqueline Fernandez turns showstopper for Jyotsna Tiwari
New Delhi: She might have walked the ramp many a times before, but model-actress Jacqueline Fernandez felt special when she took to the runway as a contemporary bride at the ongoing India Bridal Fashion Week (IBFW).
The 28-year-old Sri-Lankan beauty looked confident wearing an asymmetrical golden embroidered magenta jacket with ankle length fitted pants designed by Jyotsna Tiwari.
Jacqueline completed the modern bridal look with a wavy hairdo and no jewellery.
"As I started my career as a model, I have walked the ramp many times, but I hadn`t tried anything like this.
"I am happy that Jyotsna tried something different and gave the bride full space to experiment. Her style is elegant and at the same time, stylish," Jacqueline told PTI.
The actress is also the brand ambassador of the fourth edition of IBFW.
Jyotsna`s collection was inspired by colours, fun and festivities around the wedding, justifying her use of a riot of bright colours on the ramp.
The models added to the fun-and-frolic mood with their casual walk on the stage.
The high-on-bling decor and ambience brought alive the feel of the `big fat Indian wedding`.
Entitled `ELOHIM`, the wedding trousseau saw well-fitted gowns, lehengas teamed with cholis, shararas and long jackets over well-fitted pants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor’s brother Ishaan Khatter starts shooting for debut film which may feature THIS A-LIST actress
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Deepika Padukone talks about debut Hollywood film – ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’
- Sudarsan Pattnaik’s students pay tribute to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose – See PIC
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra